Soon to be announced - Autumn fundraising event for 2018
In the meantime maybe you would be interested in organising your own fundraising events. Let us know what you're planning and we'll help you promote them
If you are able to help with a regular standing order donation see our Donation page for a standing order mandate form.
If you would like to get involved, host an event, or find out more - please contact us
Got an idea to raise funds?
Here you will find ideas for making your own fundraising projects. And feel free to get in contact with us regarding your own unique ideas. We’d love to hear about them, and share them.
- Donate a yoga class. If you’re a yoga teacher, why not donate the proceeds from a class, tell your students and offer the opportunity for them to make donations, or bring and buy cakes to go towards the charity
- Have clear out, and offer your friends the things that you no longer need and ask them to give something towards the charity.
- Have a garage sale with the similar idea as above.
- Plan an event, and do something fun for the people who come, and ask them to exchange some cash for the fun they are having.
- Plan for an extra Christmas (or other occasion) present, and the money you’d spend on that present goes to the charity instead.
UK Registered Charity No: 1152835